JavaScript problem solved!!!

Vadim Plessky lucy-ples at mtu-net.ru
Mon May 13 16:08:55 BST 2002

On Wednesday 08 May 2002 17:37, Martijn Klingens wrote:
|  On Wednesday 08 May 2002 15:06, Marian Stepka wrote:
|  > Howzit;
|  >
|  > > Please report this problem to the packager. He has to take care of the
|  > > dependencies.
|  > >
|  > > Harri.
|  >
|  > I download RPMs from KDE mirror site. Do you have idea about some e-mail
|  > contact so I can do so?
|
|  'rpm -qpi file.rpm' should give you the packager's info.

Doen't work here...
But
[vad at VPlessky vad]$ rpm -qi kdelibs3
Name        : kdelibs3                     Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 3.0                               Vendor: MandrakeSoft
Release     : 10mdk                         Build Date: Fri 03 May 2002
[...]
works pretty well !

|  Martijn

Cheers,