This site doesn't work with konq...

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Thu May 2 06:03:42 BST 2002

Hi!
  The following site
http://www.qshop.cz
  has problems with konqueror from HEAD as well as 3_0_BRANCH.
  The problem is that the home page loads OK but using the menu
on the left (Try, for example, Gameboy / Hardware) causes the
server to fail (the red text "Chyba pri zpracovani dotazu" means
"Error processing the query").
  I really don't know why this doesn't work because all the menu
does is referencing a link like
http://www.qshop.cz/qsSpec.php?sk=1035434
which doesn't work in Konqueror but when manually copied from
konq's URL bar and pasted to the Netscape's one, it works there
(to see the problem You can try the query above from konqueror
and then from netscape, You don't need to go through the home
page).
  Sorry for not supplying a test case but I really don't know
how to create one :-( for such a problem.
                                  With regards, Pavel Troller