Strange image placement

Pavel Troller patrol at sinus.cz
Mon Jun 24 16:56:34 BST 2002

Hi!
  I'm very curious whether this problem will be ever fixed :-). I wrote about
it on May 6, a solution was found, the person having it was asked to commit
it... and now, after about 50 days, it's still there :-(.
  My friends are laughing on me and they are telling me nasty things (like
that it would be more easy to get help from M$ than from KDE developers :-( ).
  So pleeeeeease, fix it...
                                       With regards, Pavel Troller