smbmount konqy plugin

aleXXX alexander.neundorf at gmx.net
Sun Jun 23 23:34:16 BST 2002

Hi,

finally I got my smbmount plugin working.
If the current url of konqy is "inside" a smb share, there is a smbmount
entry in the tools menu if the share is not mounted, a smbumount entry if it
is already mounted.
The (u)mounting is done via the special() function of the smbro ioslave,
which calls smb(u)mount.

This is nice e.g. for browsing your network and then playing mp3's or movies
via xmms or mplayer.

I'd like to put it in cvs, but don't know where:
kdebase/konqy/smbmounterplugin: well, it's a konqy plugin
kdebase/kioslave/smbro: it doesn't work whithout this ioslave
kdeaddons: it's a plugin, and linux-only (due to smbmount being linux-only
AFAIK)

Bye
Alex