Ask for suggestion

Nicolas Goutte nicog at snafu.de
Sun Jun 23 20:38:57 BST 2002

A simple example is that you type:
  rfc:2048
and Konqueror changes it to:
  http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2048.txt

You can set it in Konqueror in the menu point:
  "Settings"/"Configure Konqueror"
Click on "Enhanced Browsing"

You then have the list, which you can modify and, as told before, the keywords
are not limited to latin letters.

As for documentation, I am sorry, but I do not know if it is handled or not in
Konqueror's documentation.

I hope that I could help you a little.

Have a nice day/evening/night!