flags for using the framework (fwd)

Peter Kelly pmk at post.com
Sat Jun 22 20:32:42 BST 2002

--
Peter Kelly
pmk at post.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 19:39:15 -0400
From: Jason Jobe <jason at wildthink.com>
To: porten at kde.org, pmk at post.com
Subject: flags for using the framework

Thanks tons for making this available. I've been working with the
mozzilla C version which is OK but not nearly as clean or as well
documented as the kjs.

I got the framework to compile out of the box. I then added a tool
target to test testkjs.cpp but I was unable to get it to link against
the framework. I then created a standard static library with the
framework code. This worked fine to build and run the testkjs even when
using Objective-C++, my ultimate goal being to create an ObjC interface
into and out of javascript.

It seems I must be missing a basic compiler flag or such.

Any suggestions or pointers would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Jason