Ask for suggestion

Thaweesak Taekratok oneall1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 21 18:40:01 BST 2002

I am planning to do the feasibility study of
integrating the use of multi-lingual keywords to
access directories, webpages through Konquerer.  The
idea is to allow users to create their own keywords
based on their native language to point to folders, or
webpages.  Then, they can just type in those keywords
in their native language which should be a lot easier
to memorize to access those folders and pages.
Anyone has any suggestion on how I should get started
and who might be able to provide more in depth
knowledge about Konquerer?
Thank you in advance.