problem plugin depending on the current url

aleXXX alexander.neundorf at gmx.net
Wed Jun 19 23:34:13 BST 2002

Hi,

I'm currently trying to write a konqy plugin which is able to mount/umount
samba shares via the new ::special() function of the smbro ioslave.
It provides two actions (smbmount and smbumount). Depending on the current
url in konqy they should be enabled/disabled.
Therefor I do:

KonqDirPart * part = dynamic_cast<KonqDirPart *>(parent());
KParts::BrowserExtension* extension = part->extension();
connect(extension,SIGNAL(openURLNotify()),this,SLOT(enableActions()));

but enableActions() of my plugin seems only to be called when going one dir
deeper (e.g. from file:/ to file:/usr), not when going one dir up, both for
file:/ and smb:/

Is this the intended behaviour or what could be going wrong ?

My konqy and kparts are approx. one or two weeks old.

Bye
Alex