new here;)

Ugen ugen at xonix.com
Wed Jun 19 21:54:10 BST 2002

ok..so i am new here - don't throw anything at me;)
I'v got khtml working in a very simple app of 10 lines or so - it creates
KApplication and KHTMLPart - and let's me view the URL i give it.
Thats really neat and you guys are the best just for that:)
Now, i assume that all actions have to be bound and executed by me - however
it seems that a "link" action is already there (cursor changes shape
over links anyway).
Yet the KHTML part does not react to clicks.
So:
1) How do i make it follow links?
2) If there is a document of any sort regarding this, i'd appreciate the
pointer as well.

Thank you!
--Ugen