A good site for CSS1 and CSS2

Vadim Plessky lucy-ples at mtu-net.ru
Mon Jun 10 08:38:11 BST 2002

Hello Nick, David!

I am wondering wether you did some testing of Konquerro 3.0.1 at Eviltests
page?
Konq 3.0.1 has very good CSS performance, but there are still some issues to
fix. It would be nice to have separate bug reports filed for each case. :-)
// I am busy now checking crashes, so have no time for Eviltests...

Regards,

Vadim

--

Vadim Plessky