Problem with Java applet??

Till Krech till at snafu.de
Tue Jun 4 20:36:44 BST 2002

On Tuesday 04 June 2002 12:11, Naif Al-Otaibi wrote:
Ok, still don'tv know on which server. But google was my friend .
found it here:
http://louis.lsu.edu/hodold/he3270en.htm

and yes, it works.
With Sun j2sdk 1.4.0 and with IBM Java 1.3.0
very funny, very retro, very slow ;-)
I would have liked to attach a screenshot. But some 2400 baud guys would get
very angry ;-)

for more information on applet security and your problem with user.home,
please have a look here:
http://java.sun.com/sfaq/

greetings, till