shortcut for mkdir in konqy: to F9 or to F10, this is the question !

Alexander Neundorf alexander.neundorf at gmx.net
Tue Jun 4 08:19:05 BST 2002

On Tuesday 04 June 2002 , David wrote:

> What's "F6 for URL" ?
> I was about to suggest F6 for mkdir, then noticed your line about F6-url,
> but my Konqueror knows nothing about F6....

Oh, even the master doesn't know ;-)

neundorf at video:/usr/src/kde3/kdebase/konqueror$ grep F6 *
konq_mainwindow.cc:  (void) new KWidgetAction( label, i18n("L&ocation: "),
Key_F6, this, SLOT(
slotLocationLabelActivated() ), actionCollection(), "location_label" );

puts the focus in the location combo box, I found out yesterday as I was
searching for a free
shortcut.

I wouldn't mind F6 for mkdir and F10 for this.

Bye
Alex

http://www.gmx.net