Patch for JS debugger

Till Krech till at snafu.de
Sat Jun 1 15:53:10 BST 2002

Hi,
this is very nice to hear. I myself played with the remains of the javascript
debugger some weeks ago, got it somehow running but gave up because of
missing callbacks and line numbers.
It would be really nice to have this patch in CVS and to continue development
on the javascript debugger. It would also enable us to find the few remaining
bugs in the konqui JS support, which e.g. prevent viewing pages like
http://konfigurator.audi.de which I tried to debug several times but got no
clue what's going wrong there.

Thanks, till

--