Find File in tree view of Konqueror

Germain Garand germain at ebooksfrance.com
Tue Jul 30 21:50:14 BST 2002

Le Lundi 29 Juillet 2002 15:59, David Faure a écrit :

> On Monday 29 July 2002 00:55, falk.brettschneider at gmx.de wrote:
> > Hi!
> > Please, can you add that very useful action 'Find file...' to the
> > context menu of the (left-hand side located) tree view of Konqueror?
> > Sorry, I gave up studying the code for making a little patch since it's
> > too complex for me.
>
> Can't see a relation between the sidebar directory tree, and "find file".
> I don't see why we should clutter the popupmenu with it - it's in the menus
> already.

Speaking about "Find file...", does it work correctly in CVS ?

here I got :
konqueror: Trying to create view for "Konqueror/FindPart"
konqueror: KonqFMSettings says: don't embed this servicetype

and a dialog :
"Can't create the find part, check your installation"

G.
(I swore I didn't hack my kcontrol, yet :o)