[Patch] a renderer for <FIELDSET> and <LEGEND>

Till Krech till at snafu.de
Wed Jul 24 09:53:30 BST 2002

Hi,

well done!
I just ask myself why the form elements were ignored before. Shouldn't any
body content be rendered as normal when a tag is unknown in a browser ?

So, your patch a) fixes a grave bug. b) adds a nice feature.

I would say, it's worth committing, and should even be backported because
without your patch the form isn't displayed at all - but I cannot decide
about this.
Dirk - are you here ? What do you think ?

regards, till

--
SuSE Linux 8.0 (i386) 2.4.18-64GB-SMP * KDE: 3.0.6 (KDE 3.1 alpha1)
Qt: 3.0.6-snapshot-20020712 * gcc version 2.95.3 20010315 (SuSE)