MMB opens in new tab

Doug Hanley hanleyman at adelphia.net
Mon Jul 22 16:05:12 BST 2002

On Friday 19 July 2002 12:45 pm, David Faure wrote:
> A much smaller solution (less code changes) would have been to add the
> newTab bool to the KonqOpenURLRequest struct. That's exactly what it's
> there for: to easily add new "do this when opening this URL" data, without
> having to change so much API. Sorry that I didn't think of mentionning this
> earlier. I understand if you don't want to rewrite this patch yet another
> time (but in all theory it would be cleaner to have it in
> KonqOpenURLRequest ;-) Do whichever way you prefer.

Alright, that wasn't too hard.  Well I know you're on vacation right now (hope
you're enjoying it), so I guess I'll just say here's the patch, anyone have
any objections?  If not, I'll commit.

Also, about the tabbed browsing options, can we come a concensus on where to
put these in KControl, because I have some code ready, I just need to know
where to put it.

-- Doug Hanley