HTML for KMail [Re: khtml and table widths]

Vadim Plessky lucy-ples at mtu-net.ru
Mon Jul 22 07:06:50 BST 2002

On Friday 19 July 2002 8:20 pm, Marc Mutz wrote:
|  On Friday 19 July 2002 17:27, Vadim Plessky wrote:
|  <snip>
|
|  > There is a way in CSS to use System colors.
|  > And AFAIK Konq supports basic system colors (not all 256+ something,
|  > though) So, Color settings from KDE Control Center can be respected
|  > via CSS rules.
|
|  <snip>
|
|  Oh, you learn something new everyday :-)
|  That's something to ber in mind when implementing this, but only for the
|  case when the user doesn't define his own colors to use in KMail's
|  config dialog.

This makes me wondering wether W3C consortium has special (reserved) names for
Mail-colors. You may want to check Colors module from CSS3, to be sure wether
there are some Mail-Header, etc. colors or not.

Also: check bug report 33623, it has link to interesting CSS example related
to our discussion.

http://bugs.kde.org/db/33/33623.html