overflow: (Re: HTML for KMail ...)

Vadim Plessky lucy-ples at mtu-net.ru
Fri Jul 19 14:22:18 BST 2002

On Friday 19 July 2002 12:22 am, Jos van den Oever wrote:
|  On Thursday 18 July 2002 16:44, Martijn Klingens wrote:
|  > On Thursday 18 July 2002 16:29, Vadim Plessky wrote:
|  > > ok, you have got me :-)
|  >
|  > phew ;-)
|
|  Hello Vadim and Martijn,

Hi Jos!

Thanks for a nice code.
I still prefer my variant (no tables, I treat CSS2 'table', 'table-cell',
'table-row' as tables , it's part of CSS2-Tables specification, not defined
in CSS1), but your variant is really a compromise between my code and
Martijn's.

So, would it be incorporated into KMail's CSS for heders?
Or there is a chance to use pure XML?..

Cheers,
--

Vadim Plessky