Problems with using KHTML since alpha1

Christian A Strømmen [Number1/NumeroUno] number1 at kde.org
Thu Jul 18 23:22:38 BST 2002

On Thursday 18 July 2002 22:42, Waldo Bastian scribbled down on a piece of
electronic paper:
> On Thursday 18 July 2002 01:26 pm, Christian A Strømmen
> \[Number1/NumeroUno\]
>
> wrote:
> > #5  <signal handler called>
> > #6  0x400393c5 in KParts::Plugin::loadPlugin(QObject*, char const*) ()
> >    from /usr/kde/cvs/lib/libkparts.so.2
> >
> > Anybody got a clue what might be wrong?
>
> Maybe it tries to load some old incompatible plugins that you have lying
> around?

But as far as I know there shouldn't be any lying around.. I'm using
Gentoo&Portage for everything installed here, and the /usr/kde/cvs dir has
been created for a clean build. There shouldn't be any kde-plugins located
anywhere else on my pc. What should I search for?

--
\ Christian A Strømmen /
\ Number1/NumeroUno @ Undernet - Email: number1 at kde.org number1 at realityx.net /