overflow: (Re: HTML for KMail ...)

Vadim Plessky lucy-ples at mtu-net.ru
Thu Jul 18 17:06:28 BST 2002

On Thursday 18 July 2002 6:44 pm, Martijn Klingens wrote:
|  On Thursday 18 July 2002 16:29, Vadim Plessky wrote:
|  > ok, you have got me :-)
|
|  phew ;-)
|
|  > Also *nice to have*:
|  > http://bugs.kde.org/db/33/33596.html
|  > http://bugs.kde.org/db/33/33593.html
|  > http://bugs.kde.org/db/33/33592.html
|  > http://bugs.kde.org/db/33/33591.html
|
|  Speaking of overflow:-related bugs: those break real-world pages like

Yes, overflow sucks..
Dirk mentioned that it will be fixed after KDE 3.0 release, as it required
soem major changes.

| http://www.voetbal.nl/domains/voetbal/pages/cluboverview.asp?content=565_2_
|1784

Can you file a bug report please, so we don't forget about this site?
I already need to leave office for home.
// or should I call wife and tell that this evening I have long bug-hunting
session? "Will return after midnight." :-)

|  and many more. Likely much more important than CSS2 content and such ;-)

It depends.
Chris Wilson promised publicaly to buy beer to everyone in a company (team)
who will implement complete CSS2 specification.
Taking into consideration that there are 250 people subcribed to <kfm-devel>
(and can be called, in some respect, developers), I guess it can be great
beer party!

--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)