HTML for KMail [Re: khtml and table widths]

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Thu Jul 18 12:52:44 BST 2002

On Thursday 18 July 2002 13:41, Vadim Plessky wrote:
> Can you please confirm that you expect behavior (rendering) like in
> corrected example (attached)
> In you variant, table was taking only 30% of the screen (not 100%)

Sure, that's layouting, that's not important at all if you want to convert the
*structure* of the code! :-)

I deliberately didn't add any layout, as I already explained in my mail.

Also, you just gave the left column a fixed width of 4em, which I don't really
like. HTML width should work like Qt's QSizePolicy, because the left column
should be 'Minimum' width and the right column should expand to fill the
remaining space, whatever size that may be.

--
Martijn