UK government compatibility standard

Vadim Plessky lucy-ples at mtu-net.ru
Tue Jul 16 14:55:25 BST 2002

On Tuesday 16 July 2002 12:22 am, Andreas Pour wrote:
|  Hi,
|
|  Thanks for the link.  It does mention Mozilla >= 0.9.1 and Opera 6 for
|  Linux, but no mention of Konqueror, or did I miss it?

Yes, there is no info that site can be accessed with Konqueror.
I think we should write them that both Konqueror 2.2 and 3.0.x can access
www.gateway.gov.uk.
I have a copy of KDE 2.2 on another partition, so I can test - just need short
description *what* should I test.

--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)