how Windows browsers encode URL [Re: why the % cruft?]

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Wed Jul 10 15:40:37 BST 2002

Thats a nice solution, but not good politically...

See, I want web masters to know that I am using Konqueror to browse their site
- they see the logs.

With MSIE as a user agent - it's just adding up as another MSIE is viewing the
text.

Waldo, could you add a simple check-box to enable UTF-8 sending instead of
ISO8859-1 please?

Thanks,
Hetz