Views and "Use index.html"

Craig Jones craig at physics.ubc.ca
Tue Jul 9 20:18:03 BST 2002

David,

Thanks for the help... but still have one comment and one question:

Q:  I brought up konq with two views of the same directory (linked) and
did the "Settings / Save view properties in directory" and then "Use
index.html" as you suggested.  Both views are still displaying the
index.html file.  (I am using konq 3.0.0-2).  I am guessing it is
because it is a property of the directory, right?

C:  I *still* think it would be nice to have the "Use index.html" a
property of the view and not the directory, but maybe I am just not
understanding your suggestion.

Help?

Craig