Tab browsing bugs

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Fri Jul 5 01:38:02 BST 2002

  There are a couple of tab browsing bugs in CVS still.  They are:

1)
 a) open a page
 b) click on a link with RMB, select "Open in new tab"
 c) click on a bookmark button from the bookmark toolbar
  result: bookmark opens in a background tab (the previous active one) instead
of the current one.

2)
 a) open a page
 b) click on a link with RMB, select "Open in new tab"
 c) split the view.  The tabs are now in a weird state at the top, where the
first tab is mostly hidden.  Clicking on the tabs fixes it.

3) I get occasional crashes when I remove views from within a tab.  Generally
not reproducible.

--

George Staikos