HTTP server sends 404, but Job->error() is zero!

Best, Jan-Pascal van j.p.vanbest at tbm.tudelft.nl
Tue Jul 2 13:09:45 BST 2002

David Faure wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 July 2002 12:50, Best, Jan-Pascal van wrote:
> > but, worse, job->error() returns zero, while the server sent
> > us a 404! I guess this would be allright for konqueror, which
> > would want to show the user the error page returned by the
> > server, but in my case I'd really like to know that the
> > file doesn't exist on the server.
>
> if (job->error() || job->isErrorPage())
>   [...]
Thanks for the quick reply. But how do I know which error
it is, a file-not-found error, or a connect error, or
something else?

I'm now using
  job->addMetaData( "errorPage", "false" );
which works fine for me. I saw in the CVS comments that the default
for errorPage changed from false to true.

Related question: I need to output a date (QDateTime) in a certain
format in UTC. The default seems to be to output in the locale's
timezone
(QDateTime::toString()), but how do I convert a QDataTime to UTC,
taking into account the locale's timezone?

Cheers

Jan-Pascal