[patch] per-domain settings gui now fully functional for java & javascript

Leo Savernik l.savernik at aon.at
Wed Dec 18 14:51:27 GMT 2002

Am Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2002 10:43 schrieb Dirk Mueller:
> On Son, 15 Dez 2002, Leo Savernik wrote:
[...]
> The problem is that I'd like to keep khtml in sync with KDE_3_1_BRANCH, so
> whatever changes you introduced in khtml they have to work with the rest of
> the branch as well..

Well, I'm not quite sure how to interpret "keep in sync". If you mean that the
changes I introduced must work on the head as well as on the branch, my
khtml-side changes fulfills that. They work with the new configuration keys
as well as with the old configuration keys and they do *not* change the
KConfig data (as the old code did).

My kcontrol-side changes may be too much for keeping in sync. However, they
are restricted to the kdebase/kcontrol/konqhtml directory and do not
influence any other modules. I don't know any possibility to add the
per-domain settings feature without changing the existing module code.

If you want I'll refrain from any checkins to the kcontrol module until the
sync period is over. When will that be? When KDE 3.1 is announced next year?

mfg
	Leo