kgpg icon

George Staikos staikos at kde.org
Mon Dec 2 21:55:57 GMT 2002

   KGPG is coming along quite nicely and has been very useful to me.  It's
something we've needed for quite some time.  I do have one issue to raise
though.  I think the icon that's used for the service menu entry has to
change.  It looks far too much like the SSL/Secure icon and this could be
very misleading to a user.  Someone who doesn't read the text might think
that a frame or image is obtained with SSL when it really isn't.  Is there a
different type of icon that could be used for this?

--

George Staikos