Fwd: selection of justified text

Pascal Létourneau pletourn at globetrotter.net
Mon Dec 2 05:54:08 GMT 2002

On December 1, 2002 20:11, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Mon, 02 Dez 2002, David Faure wrote:
> > I know nothing about that code - can someone who does, comment on it?
>
> At least this part looks wrong:
> > - -        m_width = width;
> > +        m_width = width + toAdd;
>
> Its very hard to say what he tried to fix though without having seen the
> testcases.
the window</a> until you see some big space between words. Try selecting

The old m_width doesn't take into account the extra space added for the
justification. Maybe it's not the right place to do it, but it has to be done
somewhere.

I have used the patch for a month. It works fine for me.

Pascal Létourneau