Help with pricewatch

root root at zzz.wingert.org
Mon Aug 26 05:35:40 BST 2002

I finally switched from fvwm95 to KDE 3.0.3 recently.  I am using the
konqueror browser instead of netscape now and happy.  One problem I have is
when I go to http://www.pricewatch.com and type in my zip code for final
prices.  konqueror doesn't seem to send the zip code (or accept the response).
Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks

                                    Regards,
                                        Christopher

| If graphics hackers are so smart, why can't they get the bugs out of         |
| fresh paint?                                                                 |
|                            Christopher R. Wingert                            |
|                               root at wingert.org                               |
|                      and about 50 other e-mail addresses....                 |
|                            http://www.wingert.org                            |