Inverted widget colors again

Michael Reiher michael.reiher at gmx.de
Thu Aug 22 01:47:53 BST 2002

Dirk Mueller wrote:

> On Sam, 10 Aug 2002, Michael Reiher wrote:
>
> > Hmm, to me this sounds over complicated from a users POV. I guess 99% of all
> > users including me would never ever want/be able to create a custom style
> > sheet. And I don't see what else this flexibility should be good for.
>
> FYI, this feature is already there and is called "user stylesheet".

My, point was that I have a) no clue about CSS (as, I guess, 99% of all users)
and b) I tried that already sometime ago and, as I wrote, the results were
worse than without. To be precise I used the "customize" tab in the CSS config
and I tried to create a "user-defined stylesheet" (from the template.css file
that comes with the CSS config dialog sources). Even though it help readability
in some cases, it just seems to override _all_ colors... or what ever. Even
those explicitly set by the webpage. Just view "about:konqueror" as an example.
Maybe there is some secret way define real default values within those CSS, but
then I've no clue how.

Greets

Michael