kdelibs/khtml/xml

Tobias Anton TA at ESC-Electronics.de
Wed Aug 14 15:04:23 BST 2002

On Monday 12 August 2002 13:07, Tobias Anton wrote:
> On Monday 12 August 2002 12:40, Tobias Anton wrote:

> > > I have commited code for the http slave already.
> > >
> > > Can you test whether the attached khtml patch does what it should?
> >
> > I tested a bit and found out that docLoader->setExpireDate() is called
> > with a relative expire date while the expire date is zero.
s/expire date is zero/creation date is zero/

> > This leads to wrong absolute expire dates both in the document and in the
> > embedded images.
>
> Oh silly me!
> I failed to realize that my freshly compiled kio_http was not in use yet.
> I need to recompile & install some more stuff to do further testing. You'll
> hear from me after that.
Your two patches together do not work when a page is loaded for the first
time. The "cache-creation-date" metadata is not set if the respective cache
entry is just about to be created (m_bCachedWrite being true in the slave).
Shouldn't we add the "cache-creation-date"-metadata for that case, too?

Tobias