Fwd: Re: Buffer Overflow with all versions of Internet Explorer and Javacript.

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 7 16:55:19 BST 2002

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, David Faure wrote:

> Looks good, except that AFAIK "a lot of time" is a bit familiar.

Oh well, than I change that. This is what IE says:

  A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it
  continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive.

  Do you want to abort the script?

Doesn't seem appropriate in our case, maybe

  A script on this page is causing KHTML to freeze. If it
  continues to run, other applications may become less responsive.

  Do you want to abort the script?

If no further comments, I'll commit it next week.

Koos