RFE : auto-accept of session cookies

Rob Kaper cap at capsi.com
Fri Apr 26 11:06:54 BST 2002

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 11:55:51AM +0200, Hervé wrote:
> Here is my RFE : the way I'd like to configure Konqueror is :
> - silently accept any session cookie, since a session cookie isn't that
> harmful
> - continue to manually check every persistent cookie

I believe there is already such a feature request in the bug database,
please check bugs.kde.org. If it's not there, please add a new bug report (a
wishlist item) so your idea will be stored for future reference.

(that said, I agree that this smart behaviour would be helpful)

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | "This [party] is your idea of hell?"
cap at capsi.com | "Actually, in hell you tend to know a lot of the people"