Basic Live Connect support for java

Koos Vriezen koos.vriezen at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 21 21:24:16 BST 2002

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002, George Staikos wrote:
> On April 11, 2002 14:18, Koos Vriezen wrote:
> > Is there any support for JS <-> NSPlugins now (Flash events, start/stop
> > movie, ...)?
>
>   I don't believe this was done, no.  You can look in
> kdebase/nsplugins/viewer.  There are comments there about things missing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but enabling LiveConnect for ns4.x plugins means
Or should we call plugin's functions directly, which would mean a per
plugin function mapping (e.g. Java_RAPlayer_DoPause_stub -> DoPause)?
Isn't it time for a Konqueror plugin API with konq-ns konq-jvm bridges
(BTW. I  wouldn't be supprised if there were more konq users than ns users
on Linux these days).

Koos