tabs and views

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Fri Apr 19 08:31:01 BST 2002

(grrr... wrong button... now the _complete_ reply)

On Friday 19 April 2002 09:21, George Staikos wrote:
> Hm well I can't get tabs to work inside views anymore here.  I don't know
> why, but it doesn't work anymore, but it seems like more people are against
> it than for it.  It doesn't mean that much to me but I thought it would be
> powerful.
>
> Oh one more thing, I was asked tonight if there would be a shortcut to move
> left or right one tab.  Sounds like a good feature to me.

Yeah... In Windows there's ctrl-tab/ctrl-shift-tab to cycle between tab
sheets, but already have that to cycle through desktops. Not sure what we
could use for that. (Well... ctrl-tab is available in the 4-key keyboard
scheme, maybe everyone should switch? :-P )

Martijn