html refresh patch

Hamish Rodda meddie at yoyo.its.monash.edu.au
Thu Apr 18 05:26:14 BST 2002

>When I look here in the log then I see the same page being requested _twice_
>and both requests are being redirected somewhere else. That can't be good.

I believe this is to do with the tab patch. A while back I applied the patch
on my own, and saw concurrent get() and stat() calls whenever there was a
redirection page, which resolved after going back to HEAD. In fact, I noticed
because the stat() was going on to a get(), it caused another stat()...
infinite loop.

Hamish.