Basic Live Connect support for java

Martijn Klingens klingens at kde.org
Wed Apr 10 23:14:50 BST 2002

On Wednesday 10 April 2002 22:53, Koos Vriezen wrote:
> Well, I can log in via https://www.p3.postbank.nl/sesam/index.html now.
> After logging in, there is no Java applet anymore, only a SSL connection.
> At least 'Internet sparen' works, don't know about Girotel.

Login always worked. Things went wrong as soon as soon as I tried to actually
submit all outstanding transactions. If I remember the Java console that I
turned on once it tried to make Java code use an SSL connection which somehow
wasn't supported by Konq.

Can't remember exactly, and can't try now because Girotel Online is not
available between 23:00 and 6:00 (don't ask - ridiculous for online banking).

Martijn