[Kexi] Kexi 2.9.11 released

Swarup dinbandhu at sprynet.com
Fri Apr 15 11:36:44 UTC 2016

On 04/13/2016 03:29 PM, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> On 8 April 2016 at 19:54, Jaroslaw Staniek <staniek at kde.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Thursday, 7 April 2016, Swarup <dinbandhu at sprynet.com> wrote:
>>> Hello there,
>>> Any improvements made in providing ability for Ubuntu users to upgrade to
>>> later versions? I'm still stuck in--
>>>
>>> Kexi Version 2.8.5
>> Hi
>> I am sorry that ubuntu offers no such support for free software.
>> Upgrading the OS can be an option.
>> Or requesting support from ubuntu or someone who can develop a backport.
>> This can be requested on an ubuntu forum.
> Hi,
> A modern way of distributing software may help us soon:
>
> http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2016/04/ubuntu-16-04-lts-snap-packages

Looks wonderful-- I am really looking forward to the day when I'll be
able to upgrade kexi versions. The version I have right now is so
dysfunctional. Any time the mouse crosses from the left side of the
screen into the left side of the table, it makes the table jump to the
top. This is endlessly frustrating and a huge waste of time. Say I am
working in row #750, the mouse moves across the left border of the table
and all of a sudden the table jumps to row#1. If there is any fix for
this, please advise.