[Kexi] Kexi Digest, Vol 73, Issue 4

rafael2pop rafael2pop at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Apr 25 08:52:25 UTC 2012

Which is the last stable version for downloading ?

Will be needed any action from my side to remain in this list with Kexi-project ?

Would like to know any link about facts of Kexi on Calligra-suite.org

I discovered that KOffice revamp thru RaspeberryPi.org site (the SBC with HD1080 video and $35 cost (with 256MB Ram).

Guess that most of you already heard chiming about it.

And yes, I'm list maniac in digest mode :=)

Best,

Rafael
Buenos Aires, ARG