[Kexi] exporting Data

Renaissance Yoga renyoga at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 20 02:58:14 UTC 2012

Greetings,

Earlier I had tried in DATA VIEW and it did not work and now again I
tried - same result.

Did you mean to say DESIGN VIEW; because just now I tried in design view
and then the export feature is available. That looks like it is going to
work.

Satyam

--

                     RENAISSANCE YOGA ~ Journey to Renewal

                        Trained and Certified in India;
                    Licensed and Registered in North America

                            http://www.renyoga.com

                        ==>  WATCH OUR NEW YOGA VIDEOS:
                  http://www.renyoga.com/blog/category/videos/

                            http://twitter.com/renyoga

                          Email: renyoga at earthlink.net

                              Ph: 410-867-0112

                     Registered with Yoga Alliance, E-RYT 500

           Member of Southern Anne Arundel Chamber of Commerce (SAACC)