[Kexi] Re: Kexi selected for Google Summer of Code!

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Mon May 2 06:59:48 CEST 2011

Hi Jaroslaw,

Congratulations!

I hope Kexi Marble widget [1] can read render spatialite database
query (i.e Vector Polylines) thru KML.

[1] http://community.kde.org/Kexi/Junior_Jobs/Map_Browser_Form_Widget#TODOs

Spatialite has support for KML (i.e. output SQL query as AsKML).

Mable[2] has already support for vector render thru KML and GPX.

[2]  http://edu.kde.org/marble/

" Marble has got support for several 3rd party data sources like
OpenStreetMap, Wikipedia, KML, GPX etc."

Noli