[Kexi] Re: How to add a column to table in Kexi 1.1.3?

Swarup dinbandhu at sprynet.com
Thu Mar 24 09:18:34 CET 2011

Hi, Anne,
Thank you so much for your kind suggestions :).
Unfortunately, I am not knowledgeable on those technical aspects you
mentioned, and would not be able to execute the 1st, 2nd, and 4th steps
without completely step-by-step, explicit instructions.

Let us see what JS has to suggest-- perhaps there is an easier way.

I too use Ubuntu, and the version of Kexi I have now is the one that
comes with the Ubuntu I am using. There is a new Ubuntu version coming
out in April I believe, and perhaps Kexi 2.x available for it.

Thanks again,
Swarup