[Kexi] How to add a column to table in Kexi 1.1.3?

Swarup dinbandhu at sprynet.com
Thu Mar 24 08:18:44 CET 2011

Hello,
I am using Kexi 1.1.3 (KOffice 1.6.3), and need to add a column to a
table which I have been using for a few years. I have experimented in
the past with adding columns, and found that when I do so, I lose all
the data in the table. What I had done was to go into design view and
type in another column header there-- which does add a column, but also
causes destruction of all the data in the table. What is the technique
for adding a column, such that one does not thereby lose the data in the
table?

Thanks!
Swarup