[Kexi] Re: Color on forms

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Fri Mar 4 21:09:12 CET 2011

On 4 March 2011 18:02, scott <svetter at ameritech.net> wrote:
>   It seems to me that running an earlier version of Kexi allowed color
> to be applied to forms but in the latest and greatest it does not.  Is
> it that with the latest version of Kexi that the colorization of forms
> has been disabled?

Thanks for this info,
That's true, and should ideally be added as a bug report. I agree on a
high priority for this.

Style sheets are the current replacement, e.g. by writing:

background-color:red

..but it's apparently working for widgets other than the form itself.

 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek
 Kexi & Calligra (kexi-project.org, identi.ca/kexi, calligra-suite.org)
 KDE Software Development Platform on MS Windows (windows.kde.org)