[Kexi] Printing a form

scott svetter at ameritech.net
Thu Mar 3 17:39:37 CET 2011

   I have to agree with Mr. Mitchel that Open Office's database system
is lacking where as I see Kexi having great potential and that is why my
developments are with Kexi.

   In the development process I would like to have a button to print the
form that is currently viewed.  I have created a button and want to
assign an action to print the form that is displayed however there is no
such action.  Sounds like a needed function in a next release.  (I know
there are many things to do yet, but I thought I would add my 2 cents in)

Scott