[Kexi] Re: Season of Kexi status

Jaroslaw Staniek staniek at kde.org
Tue Jun 21 00:56:14 CEST 2011

On 21 June 2011 00:33, Noli Sicad <nsicad at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Jaroslaw,
>
> Where you do keep their weekly reports for SofC, Week 1 and Week 2?
>
> I did not see any entries in their blogs.

Noli,
I keep them in my private emails.

For Summer of Code, the student started the work before the former
start so the results have been visible earlier. Expect news on his
blog this week (confirmed today).

For Season of KDE, there is no as strict schedule set as for SoC.
Expect news here, I am working with the student to get running
results.

After the blogs are updated, I'll blog too.

Do you think more details would be interesting, and what kinds of details?

 http://www.linkedin.com/in/jstaniek
 Kexi & Calligra (kexi-project.org, identi.ca/kexi, calligra-suite.org)
 KDE Software Development Platform on MS Windows (windows.kde.org)