[Kexi] Postgresql and Kexi 2.2 import database working?

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 14:05:55 CEST 2010

Here's the log. Noli
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

noli at noli-laptop:~$ kexi
kexi(6542)/kdecore (services) KMimeTypeFactory::parseMagic: Now
parsing  "/usr/share/mime/magic"
kexi(6542)/KexiDB (driver impl) KexiDB::pqxxSqlCursor::drv_open:
pqxxSqlCursor::drv_open:exception -  "ERROR:  relation "kexi__db" does
not exist
LINE 1: SELECT db_value FROM kexi__db WHERE db_property='kexidb_majo...
                             ^
"
kexi(6542)/KexiDB KexiDB::Connection::querySingleString:
Connection::querySingleRecord(): !executeQuery()  "SELECT db_value
FROM kexi__db WHERE db_property='kexidb_major_ver' LIMIT 1"
kexi(6542)/kio (KDirModel) KDirModelPrivate::_k_slotDeleteItems: No
node found for item that was just removed:
KUrl("file:///home/noli/Documents/OtagoData")
kexi(6542)/kio (KDirModel) KDirModelPrivate::_k_slotDeleteItems: No
node found for item that was just removed:
KUrl("file:///home/noli/Documents/OtagoData")
Closing connection while nontransaction still open