[Kexi] Kexi 2.2.2 crashes when I am trying to create a text box

Detlef Lechner Detlef.Lechner at gmx.net
Tue Oct 5 20:34:44 CEST 2010

Hi!

Kexi 2.2.2 under KDE 4.5.1 Trying to make a form. I was able to create a
label. But when I am trying to create a text box and forming a
cursor->eof rectangular outline on the form's surface, on releasing the
left mouse key Kexi will crash. Is this a known bug?
When I started Kexi in a terminal, after the crash I obtain: "QLayout
Attempting to add QLayout "" to KexiFormView
"Entwurfsansicht_for_fm2begriffe2010_object", which already has a
layout. kexi(22247)/kexi (general) KFormDesigner::FormIOloadFormFromDom:
original format is older than current: 2
kexi(22247)/KexiDB KexiDB::Connection::querySingleString:
Connection::querySingleRecord(): !cursor->moveFirst() || cursor->eof()
"SELECT o_data FROM kexi_objectdata WHERE o_id=17 AND
o_sub_id='extended_schema' LIMIT 1".

Kind regards
Detlef Lechner