[Kexi] How to install Kexi

Ian "Witty" Whitfield editor at federalsaints.net
Mon Nov 15 19:34:30 CET 2010

Hi All

New to this list.

For the past few days I have been trying to get hold of Kexi to try it
out as a replacement for OOBase. But I'm having no luck!!

I have managed to install KOffice twice - once directly and once by
doing a complete compile but in both cases there is no Kexi at all just
the other parts of KOffice.

I have searched all over the Web for a simple way of just getting and
installing Kexi by itself. Is this possible and how? I need to do this
urgently!!

I'm happy for you to reply directly to my eMail address so that I can
get started soon.

Thanks

Ian Whitfield